Hi Everybody !


I am Rakesh from Bhaktapur, Nepal. Currently I am residing at Washington, USA pursuing my Master Level Studies with Computer Science as my major subject. I did my undergraduate program in B.E. Computer Engineering.


Something about my home town “Bhaktapur”. Bhaktapur in Sanskrit language means “The Town of Devotees”, the city is also known as Khwopa or Bhadgaon or as an ancient Newari town. It is the third largest city in the Kathmandu valley and the city was once the capital of Nepal during the great Malla Kingdom until the second half of the 15th century.


A trip to Bhaktapur is a popular tourist itinerary, so make it yours soon!. Further more,although Mount Everest i.e. Sagarmatha is breathtaking and the landscape of Lord Buddha mysterious, tourists visiting Nepal still don’t feel their sojourn complete unless they have experienced Bhaktapur, Nepal’s ancient “City of Culture”.

No comments:

Post a Comment